Sunday, January 08, 2006

Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned

Aiyaiyai... What words of wisdom, my stepmom is pissed at me...again... ... well God has continued to remind me that my purpose here is to serve Him and that through all the problems, we will work things out to His Glory... anyways heres a conversation I had with Wendy the other day..

Wendy: Toby, bring the food back for Ah-mah

Toby: Ok, can I bring 2 coconuts back for Ah-mah too?

Wendy: This type of thing don't need to ask what, just take!

Toby: No, it's not like that I just wanted to ask for your permission...

Wendy: (Yelling) What is your problem Toby? Ever since you started work here you have been giving me attitude! You keep talking back and you disrespect me!

Toby thinks to himself: What the HELL?

The Tough Cookie

Anyways this woman has definately got a problem... She's totally insecure with everything and she wants everyone to like her... Too bad for her I'm some what a challenge, honestly I have nothing against her...I've let bygones be bygones, but she's been proving her tryranic ways through the way she treats her workers (and me)...

I'm just gonna be a tough cookie...one that you wouldnt even try to chew...A tough cookie with a soft inside... A tough cookie that God baked

No comments: